Friday, March 18, 2011

Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



OK - I am just curious what is the average age of the posters on here with 05+ Avalon's I don't think it's all "old people" but then again, some consider me to be an "old person" at age 39.



that last one should be 56+ DOH!

Reply 1 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



Avalons are popular with young professionals.

Reply 2 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



I own a 2006 and I'm 53,,,but the car used to be owned by my father who was 80 when he bought it new.

Reply 3 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



...and a pattern emerges - at this early stage!



Old farts rock!!!!

Reply 4 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



Im 30 and got mine when i was 29..I have not seen any younger owners driving these Avalons.Never mind any with customizations on it.But i get a lot of "older" people liking what ive done so far...

Reply 5 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners




Quote:








Originally Posted by hghflyrjd1
View Post

Im 30 and got mine when i was 29..I have not seen any younger owners driving these Avalons.Never mind any with customizations on it.But i get a lot of "older" people liking what ive done so far...



Who you callin' "older"? Whipper-snapper...

Reply 6 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners




Quote:








Originally Posted by Tom in Tacoma
View Post

Who you callin' "older"? Whipper-snapper...





Hey Hey nothing meant by that..LOL Just most are empty nesters..How else can i phrase it...lol

Reply 7 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



Guess Im That 1 Percentile...I'm 23 This Is My First Car

(I Got It Myself...No CoSign) Got It When I Was 22....End Of The Month Makes 5 Months I Had It...Great 1st Car

Reply 8 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



I'm in my 60s, so I definitely fit the "old people" demographic. In fact, I fit it when I bought my first Avalon. I have become a stereotype in my old age. (grin)



You think the fact that this is an enthusiasts' forum would influence the results? None of the Avalon owners I know are even aware of Toyota Nation.

Reply 9 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



I doesn't matter what age you are, in my mind age is just a number! I know guys that are in there mid 50's early 60's and they are just as cool, hip, as other friends that I have who are in there 20's. It takes a keen eye to spot a good thing, sometimes that comes with age, and then there are those who don't have the experience but have good Intuition.



Now that fact that we own one of Toyota's better products does speak volumes. Its funny that this poll has come up, last week I was showing a good friend of my who happens to by 26, someone who has owned a 400+ HP dodge SRT4. When I had my GS300 he always liked the GS and its history as a Aristo, but could get past the fact that the most GS owners are MUCH older than him and I. Now that I have the Avalon, he thinks the car is really cool, likes a lot of the amenities but said " man this thing is cool, BUT its for old farts" I'm sure he will change his point of view once my Avalon has wheels, and a few other goodies!



Its not what you drive, but how you drive it! "Confucius" I think LOL

Reply 10 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners




Quote:








Originally Posted by csaxon
View Post

Avalons are popular with young professionals.



28 for me, bought it at 27. There's probably at least 100 Avalon's in the parking lots.

Reply 11 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



I love my AvaDon.No matter who is driving one..I love em..Great looking,and Great riding car.

Reply 12 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



Back in '08 I was sitting in my Toyota Dealer's waiting room while having my '98 Sienna worked on. I walked into the show room, spotted this beautiful car on the floor surrounded by pickups and SUVs. I fell in love with it, took it for a test drive, and bought my Avalon. No matter what your age you can still appreciate classic styling. By the way, I still have my Sienna with 240,000+ on it. My wife drives it now.

Reply 13 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners




Quote:








Originally Posted by Tom in Tacoma
View Post

...and a pattern emerges - at this early stage!



Old farts rock!!!!



ROTFLMAO... <-- do i need to explain that? just kidding.

Reply 14 : Average Age 05+ Avalon owners



I'm 19, and I got my '05 Avalon when I was 18. It used to be my dad's.



I just realized that this is my only post on this site since I joined over 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment