Friday, March 25, 2011

Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



loing story short..i got into an accident sunday morning 12 am as i got out of work. I stopped for a pedestrian and as pedestrian was crossing the street..some sob slammed into my car and left the scene.. today tuesday, i got a quote on the accident and was told it was over 12k in damages and my cars current value is set to 17k the adjuster still has to determine if the car is really a total loss..



no air bags were deployed just the whole front was messed up. This is an updated pic of the accident as of today (pictures are more detail this time)











still cant believe what happened to me..if the car is a total loss i still have no clue what car to get im considering getting another corolla but not the 2011 model..

Reply 1 : Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



^^^ aw man what a shame. some people man. well you cant really go wrong with the corolla

just depends on what you're looking for.

Reply 2 : Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



Hope they total it and you get a new car out of it,who knows what will go wrong down the road with $12000 worth of damage good luck hope it turns out good for you

Reply 3 : Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



the car is currently at the toyota dealership at my area i lucked out at my choice of body shop bc they fix cars directly for toyota..once the body shop fixed the body of the car then toyota service will fix the inside components (i lucked out) hopefully they will fix it and or give me the opinion to just choose a car simular to the corolla and keep the same monthly payments..



aside from all that if i do get a new car i gotta settle for new hids and tints

Reply 4 : Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



That does suck but I wouldn't want the car to be fixed with that much damage. I was at the dealer today getting some parts for my Previa & I saw a 2011 CSM S that looked very nice. My biggest complaint is the chrome strip on the trunk & the taillights but the chrome trim didn't stand out to badly on the CSM. I would have no problem owning it. I would miss the power port though in the center console as I use that all the time & no JBL option. Other than that I thought it looked great other than the 4x4 stance.

Reply 5 : Accident on my 2010 Corolla *update*



OMG get a 2011 scion TC same price as corolla !! then we can trade! you take my corolla and il take your TC

No comments:

Post a Comment