Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wheel Fitment



Anyone riding on 20 inch rims? More specifically 20x7.5 rim. If I did this, what size tire would I need? 30 series I assume with say a 235 width?

Pictures would be great!

Reply 1 : Wheel Fitment




Quote:








Originally Posted by bradroche
View Post

Anyone riding on 20 inch rims? More specifically 20x7.5 rim. If I did this, what size tire would I need? 30 series I assume with say a 235 width?

Pictures would be great!



Please don't do 20" wheels on a Corolla. The couple pictures I've seen with them they looked terrible, very "rice" IMO.



The largest wheel most of us would recommend would be 18".

Reply 2 : Wheel Fitment



+1.

It'll look like a rubber band around the rim. Unless of course you drive only on airport runways.

Reply 3 : Wheel Fitment






Reply 4 : Wheel Fitment



Dont like it at all

Reply 5 : Wheel Fitment



And to top it off theyre chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment