Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Thinking about selling my beloved camry to make room for another car. Only reason I am thinking about selling is because I do not have room for 3 cars. But anyways here goes the list:



1996 Camry LE Sedan 1mz-fe 160k miles (mostly highway)

All maintenance done at 150k (timing belt,water pump, all gaskets/seals)

Oil changed every 3k or less with Mobil 1



Exterior:

Custom Paint Job (full car except engine bay)

Erebuni Rear and sides

Carmate front lip

92-94 Front End

Clear Depo Headlights

20% Tint



Suspension/Brakes:

K-sport Coilovers (custom rates)

TRD rear swaybar

Energy Suspension control arm bushings

URD underbrace

JIC FST

Eric Sol Supra TT front rotor conversion

Axxis ceramic pads



Interior/Electronics:

Apex'i RSM II

Apex'i Safc NEO

STRI Gauges (Oil psi, boost, volt)

Pioneer HU/Speakers

Celica Steering Wheel

TRD Shift knob

Fidanza short shifter

Sparco leather shift boot

Recaro Racing seats

Sparco harnesses



Engine:

TRD S/C @4psi

AEM cai

Magnacor wires

Denso Iridium Plugs

OBX (JPP Rep) SS Headers

OBX 3" catback

Apex'i N1 Turbo muffler

Highland HO alternator

TRD radiator cap

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Oil Catch Can

E153 5-spd from a 2001 solara (40k miles)

Fidanza lightened flywheel

SPEC clutch

Speed-source shifter bushings

Superbro dogbone mount

Custom polyurethane transmission mount



Plus some other stuff im forgetting.



Asking price is $6,500




















Reply 1 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



If only.. if only. Your car is my inspiration.. best Camry on Long Island. I want that rear bumper so bad...

Reply 2 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



You car look so good! I would love to have a Camry like that.

Reply 3 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Price drop $4,500 without the supercharger.

Reply 4 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Is someone else buying the supercharger?

Reply 5 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Not yet but I can sell its separately rather quickly.

Reply 6 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Bro dont sell it. You will regret it like i did. I just bought my car back a few months ago. I always liked your car. Think it through bro.

Reply 7 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Old school TNer trying to sell?!??!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Reply 8 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



^you can close the thread now at your will

Reply 9 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



I would totally buy this if I had enough cash lying around.



Your Camry has always been one of my favs.

Reply 10 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



Bump!

Reply 11 : Feeler: 1996 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd



^Sell me your rear lip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment